Day One of the Twelve Day Plan: Write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write.
I am rubbish at coming up with titles. But I committed to doing this, so here goes.
1. The Black Dog – I’ve wanted to write this story for a very long time. My beloved dog Sammy as a severely injured patient and the clients couldn’t afford his care. From there things got a little creepy and I’ve always thought it would be the basis for a thriller. In real life, things never progressed past “a little creepy,” but in the book, of course, the creepy would continue and move on.
2. The Dragon’s Egg
3. I’m not blue – about depression
4. Amythyst Angel (this is a character from my novel. I’d love to write her story)
5. Wrapped around your finger
6. The Climb
7. The Companion – Many years ago I wrote a story where a supporting character was the narrator. It’s not a particularly good story, but I loved the feel of the narrator discussing the actual hero. I’d like to try that again and get it right.
8. The Red Bird.
9. Sybil’s Ride. I’ve never had the slightest interest in historical writing until I read the story of Sybil Luddington. I’d like to write about her.
10. The Place Where They Died – a haunted story about something new – perhaps a school – built on the location where executions once took place. Yeah. It would be scary.